Fountains of Saving Knowledge

Monday, March 14, 2011

COUPON TIME!!! Monday Coupon Reminder!

This is just your friendly weekly Monday reminder.  Order your coupons from gocoupons.ca as well as checking http://www.save.ca/ and http://www.websaver.ca/ to see if there are any you have missed.

On Thursday I will start reviewing the weekly advertisements again as well as preparing to take you with me as I make my weekly shopping list.  I didn't go shopping this week only because I had other pressing business on my plate.  I did miss it but will make it up to you and to myself with a wonderful shopping spress full of coupon use!!!  I will even take you through my coupon stacking for my next trip to London Drugs!!!

If you find yourself enjoying this website, feel free to visit any of my sponsors. :)

If you have a particular request that you would like me to focus on, let me know and I will put it on the todo list!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder lol, I forgot to check if they had any new coupons! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with coupon stacking at London Drugs! :)

    ReplyDelete