Fountains of Saving Knowledge

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Walmart

I went shopping at Walmart today to try out their new coupon policy.  I was highluy disappointed.  All of the items that I have overage coupons for, were gone.  The store being a total mess for renovations didn't help matters any.

Met a father and daughter there, chatted a little bit about couponing.  I gave them a link to the blog and links to free online coupon ordering sites.  Hope to see them around here getting a few tips.  I saw they were buying diapers, so I gave them a $2 coupon. Not much but it always feels nice to help people out a little.

Shopped at Giant Tiger too. Nice haul. Details coming later.  Having some people over to teach them how to coupon effectively :)  Have a nice night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment